Friday, October 12, 2018

Casper and Halloween ComicFest

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, it's that time of year again.  Halloween is soon upon us, and with that comes another year of Halloween ComicFest!!  I ran across the interview I did last year, where I had the opportunity to talk to the fine folks who run HCF about American Mythology's current run on Casper The Friendly Ghost, which was also last years HCF contribution from AM.  I had a lot of fun talking about everyone's favorite spookster, and I figured I'd repost the article here, since I don't think I did last year.  We talk about why Casper appeals to so many fans, the direction AM took with the character, and my affinity for potting soil.  Kind of. Just check out the article I've linked here if you want to read the whole thing.  

Halloween ComicFest - Casper The Friendly Ghost / S.A. Check

AND...…..definitely check out what American Mythology has in store for fans for this year's HCF!  You won't be disappointed, especially if your a fan of ERB, or dinosaurs, or lost worlds, or space, or adventure, or cool heroes and villains, or good stories, or....you get the idea.

HCF 2018 Edgar Rice Burroughs Universe Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment