Monday, August 3, 2015

Maxx Fragg, V.P.I. Available for Pre-Order


The release date for Maxx Fragg, V.P.I. is just around the corner as September 3rd draws near. For anyone interested in pre-ordering their copy, either ebook or paperback, it's available now through the pre-order site by clicking HERE

The folks over at Pubslush.com run a pre-ordering site that doubles as a niche crowdfunding site to give good books the boost they need. They also allow the projects there to choose to donate a percentage of the funds raised to The Pubslush Foundation which supports literacy initiatives worldwide - which any pre-orders for Maxx Fragg, V.P.I. will contribute to.

Any author or writer interested can also opt for a higher level of participation and receive discounted options for book submission critiques, book cover designs, and even professional editing via my book publisher, Ink Smith Publishing.

Any and all support is greatly appreciated. Getting a running start out of the gate is a huge help. I hope you stop over to check out Maxx Fragg, V.P.I. and the other projects offered there. Even if you can't I'll be sure to post when and where the book will be available after its release.

Thanks again for all the support. It really is the reason I keep writing. Stop over and check out my website - SACheck.com and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment